Creation Trail Discount Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to participate forms part of these Terms & Conditions. By participating, claimants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Claimants must comply with these Terms & Conditions for a coupon to be valid.
2. Each claimant is entitled to one coupon per accommodation establishment. Coupons are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered.
3. Each coupon is identified by a code and has different rewards. The claimant can decide the reward desired during the booking phase whilst being bound by the conditions linked to the redemption of the coupon.
4. Coupons are only applicable to valid visits or purchases and are redeemable on-site.
5. To redeem the coupon code, the claimant types the coupon code into the promotional box in the coupon redemption field on IAC’s mobile app. If the claimant fails to enter the coupon code before/at the time of visit or purchase as specified, the visit or purchase will not be eligible for the promotion. Promotions may not be claimed after visit or purchase.
6. Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified unless otherwise noted.
7. Coupons cannot be replaced if emails are deleted by the claimant.
8. A coupon cannot be applied to visits or purchases previously placed.
9. The coupon is not necessarily valid for all periods of the year. There may be periods, particularly during the seasons, for which the coupon may not be usable.
10. IAC and its affiliates shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using the coupon, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. IAC and its affiliates accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected email or other communications. IAC assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a claim or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then IAC may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the coupon.
12. These Terms & Conditions may be subject to change and are implemented under American law within the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Florida. The original English version of these Terms & Conditions has been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and no rights can be derived from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these Terms & Conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive.
13. IAC and its affiliates reserve the right to discontinue a coupon at any time.
14. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need further clarification. If you are unable to make a query in writing, please call us at 407-512-0638.