IAC Invests in Caring for Communities
We are committed to providing you with a trusted pool of resources that you can invest in for the good of God’s people in your community and across the world. The Creation Foundation Fund is a financial investment vehicle which you may participate in that helps advance the biblical worldview through using funds to expand biblical worldview learning centers into new communities and provide opportunities for youth by providing qualifying organizations with matching grants. Call today to speak with one of our Stewardship Specialists about your long-term, planned giving options: 407-512-0638.
Our Core Principles:
- Relevance: We continually seek information regarding significant opportunities across America and within our focus areas to ensure that we are responding to current needs and opportunities.
- Community Engagement: We seek to foster community engagement in advancing the biblical worldview and provide hands-on experience through local, faith-affirming resources.
- Focus on Place: Founded in the United States of America, we fund in urban, rural, and tribal communities in all 50 states where people live, work, and play to improve the places that they call home.
- Expand Opportunity: We give special consideration in our grantmaking to benefit and expand opportunities for under-served populations across the country.
- Specialty Designation: Projects that extend beyond the United States of America but are located within one of our nations of focus may be eligible under specific guidelines.
In our funding of creation science facilities, we have further refined our focus in the following areas:
Increasing Opportunities for Youth: Increasing access for youth ages 6-18.
Faith-based non-profit organizations and those that have Christian leadership and staff are the focus of our grant-making. Organizations in under-served communities are encouraged to apply.
We fund programs that create opportunities in areas of commerce, education, and faith. Including but not limited to:
- Increased access to biblical worldview learning centers, mobile exhibits, and creation research.
- Improved school-based and out-of-school learning opportunities in areas such as science, technology, engineering, arts, and math (STEAM) and other areas including media broadcast.
- Increased early college awareness and access to Christian post-secondary education.
- Increased access to training for church leaders, educators, speakers, and tour guides.